Bealby Road Beach House on Kootenay Lake is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Nelson. This well-appointed two bedroom home offers the perfect spot to explore all that Nelson has to offer, or to just sit on one of the decks, relax and enjoy the view. This bright spacious inviting house is located on the beach on property which is adjacent to the owner's residence.
- Large private parking area
- Two private decks with barbecue and deck furniture
- Beach chairs
- Fully furnished home
- Fully equipped large kitchen
- Two bathrooms (1 with large shower, 1 with footed tub & hand shower)
- Wireless Internet
- Washer and dryer
- All linens and towels
- 2 twin beds OR 1 king bed, and 1 queen bed
- pullout sofabed in the livingroom, full size futon
- playpen, booster seat and highchair available
- satellite TV
- Wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor Firepit
(click to enlarge photos)
The City of Nelson
Nelson is surrounded by the rugged Selkirk Mountains and offers many things to do and see while staying in the area. Nelson sits on the shores of the west arm of Kootenay Lake, providing year round activities and amazing sights. With over 350 heritage buildings, stunning geography, a bustling arts community, fine shopping and dining and thriving sports events, Nelson has something for everyone.
Visit www.discovernelson.com for detailed information on what to do and see while you enjoy your stay in Nelson.
Please inquire about off-season & ski season rates.
For more information or to make your reservation call (250) 352-9918 or email email@example.com